A pocket nappy is a system complete with absorbant layer inside and waterproof layer on the outside. No need for any thing else, your baby is fully equiped.
The absorbant layer, also called "insert" has to be inserted in the pocket formed by nappy system, this allows you to modulate absorbancy by adding or removing inserts for younger or older babies.
This kit will allow you to sew, very easily and very quickly, one pocket All-in-One nappy/diaper cover made of one layer of waterproof PUL, one layer of soft microfleece inside, forming a pocket in which you insert the absorbant layer (choose fabric : microfiber, bamboo or cotton).
Content of the kit :
- PUL cut, this is the waterproof layer (Oekotex-100 certified)
- Microfleece, this is the inside layer, touching the skin (Oekotex-100 certified)
- Rubber elastic, to elasticize the leg area (Oekotex-100 certified)
- Microfibre terry, for the absorbant part (Oekotex-100 certified)
- hook & loop, for an easy and ajustable closure
- one size lable, for the final professionnal touch !
- an example of pattern to get you started in no time
Equipment needed on your side : sewing machine, polyester thread, cissors.