Iron On Patch Instructions
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
2. Set iron to "COTTON" and hot. Do not use steam.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place slightly wet cloth over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 20 to 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Note : Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
Do NOT use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do NOT bleach.
Utilisé dès réception, article bien brodé, parfait
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Organic cotton single loop terry Natural (per meter)
Safety Pins Assorment in 6 sizes and 2 colors (x48)
Soft and breathable 100% waterproof Oekotex fabric, washable up to 40°
Machine needles for Stretch fabrics - size 75 and size 90
Sodium Percarbonate (1kg bag)
Hybrid waffle zorb-like fabric, super absorber
Machine needles - Universal Assorted sizes 70/80/90 (x5)
Bias Tape Maker (Small - 6mm) Create your own biais tape from strips of fabric
Bias Tape Maker (medium - 12mm) Create your own biais tape from strips of fabric
DressMakers Pins 30mm in reusable tin (x750)
Seams rippers : 2 sizes