Iron On Patch Instructions
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
2. Set iron to "COTTON" and hot. Do not use steam.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place slightly wet cloth over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 20 to 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Note : Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
Do NOT use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do NOT bleach.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Owl with plastic handle
Iron-on Embroidery Patch for clothes personnalisation Plane
Bamboo velours fabric, ultra soft and shinny, color non dyed
2 sides fabric combo : bamboo bath terry and microfiber velours. Color : White
Bamboo micro double loop terry, also called velours terry
KAM Snaps SIZE 14 - 200 sets
KAM snap button, 100 full sets in size T5 (the most common, 12,7mm diameter)
Oekotex Cotton birdseye White, per meter