Iron On Patch Instructions
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
2. Set iron to "COTTON" and hot. Do not use steam.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place slightly wet cloth over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 20 to 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Note : Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
Do NOT use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do NOT bleach.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Soft cotton velours, certified with Oekotex. Made in EU.
Microfleece Oekotex Turquoise
Iron-on Embroidery Patch for clothes personnalisation Daulphin 50x60mm
Tencel microterry fabric, natural color (almost white)
KAM Snaps SIZE 14 - 100 sets
KAM Snaps SIZE 14 - 200 sets
Matte Fold Over Elastic 2.5cm Oekotex
KAM snap button, 100 full sets in size T5 (the most common, 12,7mm diameter)
2 sides fabric combo : bamboo bath terry and microfiber velours. Color : White
Mettler SERALON Sewing Thread 100% polyester Oekotex 200m bobin Color 0094
Owl with plastic handle