Iron-on Embroidery Patch Superman 75x55mm (Oekotex)
Iron on patches are a great way to customise your clothes and accessories. They can be ironed on to shirts, jackets, bags or hats.
Not for commercial use
Iron On Patch Instructions
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
2. Set iron to "COTTON" and hot. Do not use steam.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place slightly wet cloth over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 20 to 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Note : Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
Do NOT use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do NOT bleach.
Your opinions are moderated before being published on our site to verify that their content complies with our editorial charter. At Ar Brinic, we want to ensure the richness, reliability and quality of content shared with Internet users.
Your opinions may be modified before being published on our site, according to certain criteria of readability, such as spelling, grammar or abbreviations, but we will never change the meaning.
All the reviews on this page are ordered by date. You can read our review system rules here: Legal Notice
Be the first to write your review !