Iron On Patch Instructions
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
2. Set iron to "COTTON" and hot. Do not use steam.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place slightly wet cloth over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 20 to 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Note : Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
Do NOT use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do NOT bleach.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Ric rac 6mm Green (by meter)
Fabric Comb to remove pilling and fuzz
Bamboo micro single loop terry, also called velours terry
Cotton Knit print Fiesta Fun Flor Spring Art Gallery (per 10cm)