Not for commercial use
Iron On Patch Instructions
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
2. Set iron to "COTTON" and hot. Do not use steam.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place slightly wet cloth over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 20 to 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Note : Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
Do NOT use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do NOT bleach.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Nylon finished zipper 10cm Kelly Green
Nylon finished zipper 10cm Black
Iron-on Embroidery Patch for clothes personnalisation Winnie the Pooh
Organic cotton jersey laminated with a breathable 100% waterproof barrier, certified Oekotex
Iron-on Embroidery Patch for clothes personnalisation Avengers
Iron-on printed Patch for clothes personnalisation Superman
Iron-on Embroidery Patch for clothes personnalisation Spiderman
KAM Snaps SIZE 16 - 20 sets
Polyester Serger and sewing Thread Cone (2743m) Pine Green