Not for commercial use
Iron On Patch Instructions
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
2. Set iron to "COTTON" and hot. Do not use steam.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place slightly wet cloth over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 20 to 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Note : Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
Do NOT use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do NOT bleach.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Organic cotton mesh fabric non dyed
Flat Rubber Elastic 8mm Oekotex, Made in France
Magnetic Pin Cushion
Machine needles - Universal Assorted sizes 70/80/90 (x5)
Machine needles Leather Assorted sizes 90/100 (x5)
Floral Embroidery Scissors - pink
Machine needles for Stretch fabrics - size 75 and size 90
Bamboo micro single loop terry, also called velours terry
QA 100% polyester Sewing Thread 500m bobin Light Pink